The Prefusion Timeline
Foundation and Education
This is considered the "Primer Phase". There is where we will learn your behavioral habits and help you create awareness around your nutrition, fitness and lifestyle choices. We are just getting started!
Execute and Troubleshoot
After building a solid foundation, it's time for use to dial-in, fine-tune and make necessary adjustments to your program, as needed. The purpose of this phase is to set you up for success in reaching your body composition, performance and/or longevity goals.
Progress and Success
This is where real change takes place, and you will begin to see the fruit of your labor. Whether your goal was body composition, performance, or longevity, you now have built better habits for long-term, sustainable results that last!
STEP 1Test, don’t guess!Baseline Testing and Screening:
- DEXA Body Composition Scan
- Metabolic Testing
- 3D Structural Body Analysis
- Nutrition Assessment
- Functional Movement Screening
- Take-Home Genetic and Gut Health Testing
- Comprehensive Blood Work Analysis
STEP 2The Prefusion ProtocolYour personalized prescription includes:
- Nutrition Planning with Our Registered Dietitian
- Corrective Care & Injury Prevention with Our Chiropractor
- Accountability Coaching
- Fitness Programming (Coming Soon)
STEP 3Protocol ImplementationFine tune your program overtime
- Bi-Weekly Visits with Our Health Professionals
- Follow-up Testing to Track Progress
- Establish Habits, Behavior and Protocols for Long-Term Health